Callies DragonSlayer Crankshaft
Thompson Motorsports carries a wide variety of crankshafts including the Callies DragonSlayer Crankshafts.
These crankshafts are machined to the tolerances demanded by today’s high performance engine builder. Roundness and taper are held to less than .0003” on all rod and main journal diameters. Callies final polishing procedures produce excellent load carrying surfaces that ensure extended bearing life and trouble free operation. Each Callies DragonSlayer receives Ultra-Case heat treatment. Callies heat treat expertise combined with high purity premium 4340 forging produce a strength of unparalleled value.
- DragonSlayers are sold counterweight prepped for a 1785 Bobweight
- Gun Drilled Mains
- All Rod Journals Lightnened
- Duel Linear Post Keyways
- Heat Treatment+ Ultra Case Deep Nitride
- Average Weight for a 4.000" Stroke Balanced to 1750g Bob.= 48Lbs
3.622- Wet and Dry Sump
4.000- Wet and Dry Sump
4.100- Wet and Dry Sump
4.125- Wet and Dry Sump
Call for any questions: 972-853-2450
We are located at:
545 Justin Pl.
Callies DragonSlayer Crankshafts
- Product Code: Callies Dragon
- Availability: 1000