|Click to enlarge|
With all the latest technology, the all new Whipple system makes more power than any other positive displacement supercharger system on the market giving you tire frying, neck whipping power that will give you a grin from ear to ear. The new Whipple system is 100% complete and is designed for stock engines but has enough capability to work with heavily modified engines. The all-new system features Whipple's massive oversized air-to-water intercooler for unmatched cooling capacity, a unique front feed W175ax (a whopping 2.9 liters) integrated Whipple twin-screw supercharger that reaches 99% volumetric efficiency and industry leading power potential.
The unique intercooled bypass system offers better acceleration and less than 1hp of consumption during cruising for excellent fuel economy. The system also includes high-flow fuel injectors, aluminum high flow intake manifold and a Whipple Power Flash Programmer from SCT™ for the factory ECU recalibration. While others claim, Whipple Superchargers simply deliver more power per pound of boost than any other supercharger on the market today.
- The most powerful 50-state emissions legal option available
- No other upgrades required, just massive power right out of the box
- Front entry W175ax (2.9 liters) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outperforms competitions 1.9L and 2.3L roots-type systems
- Front feed supercharger utilizes precision ground helical cut gears vs a problematic belt
- Carbon fiber hood vent standard
- Integrated casting to minimize bolt on pieces, adapters, leaks and flow restrictions
- Integrated Crusher™ venturi shaped inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitation
- Integrated Crusher™ 112mm round inlet outflows smaller 90 and 93mm inlets such as other Eaton based systems
- Integrated Crusher™ 112mm round inlet for optional 102mm throttle bodies
- Integrated design allows for oversized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more boost and timing to be run on pump gas
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available
- Oversized fabricated aluminum intercooler reservoir for repeatable power levels
- Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy, no ridiculous fabbed steel tubes or systems that circulate hot air
- Carbon fiber hood vent included
- Self-contained oversized oil system for dramatically reduced oil temps in even the most demanding conditions
- Exclusive 3x5 rotor combo for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4x6 rotor combo
- Zero turn inlet allows for decreased induction losses when compared to rear inlet systems and 180deg bends
- Center discharge port for better cylinder to cylinder distribution then other twin-screws with cobbled together billet adapters and forward facing discharge
- Discharge down design allows for less pressure loss which gives more power at lower boost levels
- Top mount design allows for cooler operation then upside down SC's that conduct heat from engine and are trapped by runners and covers, causing hotter manifold temps and less power per pound of boost
- More boost at the "hit" than any other twin-screw
- Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
- Custom fuel pump module for proper fuel flow calibration
- High density heat exchanger for incredible intercooler water temps
- Fits under factory hood with no modifications
- No internal modifications required
- Completed installation looks factory installed, not some cobbled together kit with multiple billet adapters
- Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation
- Unique oil level sight glass for easy oil level and quality check, no dipstick to bind or misread
- Plug and play wiring with male and female connections
- High flow air filter system (50-state legal filter system)
- High flow fuel injectors included
- Proven 6-rib belt system with heavy duty spring loaded tensioner and adjustable idler system
- Optional 10-rib belt system with matching billet pulleys
- Stainless steel jack-shaft with unique plastic cover (or optional carbon fiber) for increased safety
- OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation, no ugly brass or steel fittings on the SC
- Complete kits, Tuner kits and Hot Rod kits are available
- Available in wrinkle black, polish or any custom color
- Easily upgradeable with bigger throttle bodies (102mm or 109mm)
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- 3 minute pulley changes
- SCT X4 Flash tool that allows you to read and erase codes and multiple data log features
- Optional 3 year, 36,000 mile warranty
The Whipple Z28 package comes with high flow 63lb/hr fuel injectors (@ 3 bar), giving you the capacity for up to 900 horsepower! Each complete system also comes with a custom calibrated fuel pump module to take full capacity of the factory high-flow fuel pump.
If you are getting the motor shipped to you, select "Yes" from the "Shipping+Crate (48 states)" in the drop down menu below. The cost for the crate is already included in with the shipping price, a flate rate of $300 (in 48 states). In order to get this price you will need to select the button that says "local pickup" in with the shipping options when you check out.
*A crate is not required for a customer pickup*
Call for any questions: 972-853-2450
We are located at:
545 Justin Pl.
***dealer and wholesale accounts available, call for details***
**please call for rush orders**
We make every effort to keep these motors in stock, however build times can vary. So please call to verify the build time of your motor.
All motors could require minor modifications for install (drill and tap holes or clearancing). These changes are minor and can be performed with simple common tools. Thompson Motorsports is not responsible for the work required nor does this warrant a reason for the return of the product, even in the case of a direct replacement. We are dedicated to customer service and are more than happy to help with the install in any way possible. Please feel free to call or email with any questions or concerns.
All high performance motors will come with no VVTI or DOD. If the vehicle originally had either or both of these you will need to change to a LS2 front cover and LS2 valley cover to eliminate. You will also need to alert your tuner to the changes for PCM changes
|Supercharger System Options: