|Click to enlarge|
The all-new system features Whipple’s massive oversized air-to-water intercooler for unmatched cooling capacity, W140ax Whipple twin-screw supercharger that reaches 99% volumetric efficiency and industry leading power potential. The unique intercooled bypass system offers better acceleration and less than 1hp of consumption during cruising for excellent fuel economy. The system also includes high-flow fuel injectors, aluminum high flow intake manifold and a SCT Flash Programmer for the factory ECU recalibration. While others claim, Whipple Superchargers simply deliver more power per pound of boost than any other supercharger on the market today.
- W140ax Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outflows competitions 1.9L roots-type and 2.3L twin-screw
- Most efficient twin-screw supercharger on the market
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available
- Top mount design allows for cooler operation then upside down SC’s that conduct heat from engine and are trapped by runners and covers, causing hotter manifold temps and less power per pound of boost
- Discharge down design allows for less pressure loss which gives more power at lower boost levels
- Up to 85% horsepower increase (up to 275hp more than stock)
- Up to 75% torque increase throughout entire RPM range (up to 250trq more than stock)
- Exclusive 3x5 rotor combo for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4x6 rotor combo
- Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy, no ridiculous fabbed steel tubes
- Oversized heat exchanger for incredible intercooler water temps
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- Flat torque curve for excellent towing power
- Incredible acceleration and top end power
- Self-contained lubrication system
- High flow air filter
- High flow fuel injectors
- 3 minute pulley changes
- Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation
- OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation
- Complete kits, Tuner kits and Hot Rod kits are available
- Available in black, polish or custom color
- No internal modifications required
- Completed installation looks factory installed
- 1 year warranty
If you are getting the motor shipped to you, select "Yes" from the "Shipping+Crate (48 states)" in the drop down menu below. The cost for the crate is already included in with the shipping price, a flate rate of $300 (in 48 states). In order to get this price you will need to select the button that says "local pickup" in with the shipping options when you check out.
*A crate is not required for a customer pickup*
Call for any questions: 972-853-2450
We are located at:
545 Justin Pl.
***dealer and wholesale accounts available, call for details***
**please call for rush orders**
We make every effort to keep these motors in stock, however build times can vary. So please call to verify the build time of your motor.
All motors could require minor modifications for install (drill and tap holes or clearancing). These changes are minor and can be performed with simple common tools. Thompson Motorsports is not responsible for the work required nor does this warrant a reason for the return of the product, even in the case of a direct replacement. We are dedicated to customer service and are more than happy to help with the install in any way possible. Please feel free to call or email with any questions or concerns.
All high performance motors will come with no VVTI or DOD. If the vehicle originally had either or both of these you will need to change to a LS2 front cover and LS2 valley cover to eliminate. You will also need to alert your tuner to the changes for PCM changes